Discover the excellent winter sports area of the Jungfrau Region, with its 206km of pistes, from your base in Interlaken. Explore a different part each day; from gentle slopes with scenic views and challenging world cup ski runs to the 15km black run from the summit of the Schilthorn. With a half day introduction by a local guide, ski equipment rental taken care of, transfers from the hotel to rental shop and expert advice included, nothing could be easier.
Ski at the foot of the Jungfrau
Kleine Scheidegg - Simply enchanting
Beautifully covered in snow
Key facts – Interlaken ski holidays
- Resort height: 566m
- Transfer time by rail: 2h10 (from Zürich)
Whole ski area (Jungfrau)
- Highest lift: 2,971m
- Pistes 206km; 128 miles
- Beginners *** / Intermediates **** / Advanced **
You can download the map here.
Itinerary – Easy ski
Arrival in Interlaken. Make your way to the sports shop to try on your equipment and arrange for a time to meet your guide to the area for the next day.
Meet your knowledgeable local guide at your hotel. He will accompany you into the ski area and show you hidden gems, great mountain restaurants or the best ski runs for your ability during the morning. For a more in-depth introduction to the vast region you might want to upgrade to a full days’ guiding.
Day 3 & 4
Spend time on the diverse slopes of the Jungfrau Region. Return your equipment in the evening of day 4.
After breakfast make your way to the railway station.
From Prices per Person in £
Included: 3-day ski-hire, Ski Pass and local guide for 1h.
Season: 16 Dec - 31 Mar
3* City Hotel Oberland
4* Hotel Metropole
5* Lindner Grand Hotel Beau Rivage
Upgrade to 1st class rail
Night sledging with cheese fondue
- Return flights from UK to Switzerland in economy class including 1 piece of hold luggage and all taxes
- Rail travel in 2nd class incl. half-fare card
- 4 night’s accommodation in standard or classic rooms
- Daily breakfast
- 3 days equipment hire (ski or snowboards, boots & helmet)
- 20% discount on hire of ski jacket, trousers gloves & goggles
- 3-day Jungfrau Region ski pass
- One hour with local ski guide
- Daily ski advice and tips
- Local taxes
- Travel documentation