Discover the beauty and hidden treasures of Eastern Switzerland. Explore the mountain trails and valleys of the fascinating canton of Graubünden. Whether it is the rushing force of a mountain brook, the glistening mountain peaks or lush green pastures you are looking for, you will find it all on this exciting trip.
The quiet idyll high above Davos
Alpine roses in their full bloom
A hiking region full of adventures
Itinerary – Hiking Tour Graubünden
Air or rail travel to Switzerland. Transfer to Klosters. Overnight in Klosters.
Day 2 & 3
Explore the mountain resort of Klosters and its surrounding valleys and mountains which offer walking and hiking opportunities for all levels. The included Davos/Klosters guest card will allow you to travel for free on all local mountain railways. Alternatively relax in the pool of your 4-star hotel. Overnight in Klosters.
Hike from Klosters over the Strela Pass through the wild and romantic Sapün Valley to Arosa. The views and natural beauty are unique. Hiking time: 6h or 4h30 using cable car and train. Overnight in Arosa.
Explore the charming village with its little shops and cafes. Alternatively take advantage of the Arosa guest card to use local cable cars and gondolas for free, giving easy access to a multitude of walks and hikes. Overnight in Arosa.
There are several options today to shorten your walk depending on your ability. Walk or take the gondola to Hörnli at 2,513m / 8,240ft. Descend and cross the Valley Urdentäli. Ascend to Urdenfürggli and continue up to Rothorn Gipfel to take the cable car down to Scharmoin (middle station). From Scharmoin take the downhill path through forests to Lenzerheide. Hiking time: 6h or 4h using cable cars. Overnight in Lenzerheide.
Enjoy the facilities at your hotel, the pure nature around you, or be active and explore the walking and hiking paths in the area. Overnight in Lenzerheide.
Return journey to border or airport.
From Prices per Person in £
Departures: 23 June – 30 September 2019
8 Days: Saturdays / 5 Days: Sundays
Standard Room, half bord
Standard Room with balcony, half bord
Upgrade to 1st class
- Grade B: intermediate
- Average walking time: 4 – 6hrs on the transfer days from Klosters to Arosa and Arosa to Lenzerheide. Own choice on other days.
- Start / End: Klosters/ Lenzerheide
- Terrain: Partly high alpine above tree line, partly mountain slopes, forests
- Accommodation: 4-star Sunstar Hotels
- Meals: Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Luggage Transfer: From hotel to hotel
- Return flights from UK to Switzerland in economy class including one piece of hold luggage and all taxes
- Rail travel in 2nd class incl. half-fare card
- 4 or 7 nights’ accommodation in selected category
- Daily breakfast & 4 course dinner
- Welcome drink at first hotel
- Use of the Sunstar Hotels’ pool, steam room and sauna
- Local taxes
- Local transport cards in Klosters, Arosa and Lenzerheide offering free travel on the local mountain railways
- Hikes and Walks as per itinerary
- Hiking Maps
- Luggage Transfer from hotel to hotel
- Digital Swiss Coupon Pass
- Travel documentation