The historic winding bisses – irrigation channels – with their gently bubbling streams are a lovely soothing accompaniment to your tour “Hiking Chemin des Bisses”.
Witness untouched nature
Recharge your batteries in this
Itinerary – Hiking Chemin des Bisses
Air or rail travel to Zurich with meet and greet by a representative and taken to Regensdorf-Zurich.
Transfer to Martigny, bus to the top of the Col des Planches mountain pass. Relaxing hike from here down to the popular sports area of La Tzoumaz. Overnight in La Tzoumaz.
A late morning departure from La Tzoumaz takes you on a leisurely hike through beautiful lush scenery to Nendaz. With its large lake and surrounding waters, Nendaz is a truly relaxing village for your overnight stay.
A slow hike today takes you from Nendaz to the traditional Veysonnaz. Take in the wonderful views over the Rhone Valley as you ascend to this lovely authentic village where you stay overnight.
Desecending from Veysonnaz, the panoramas from the valley accompany you as you wind your way down to St. Martin, at the heart of the Herens Valley. Overnight in St. Martin.
Wonderful high level walk above the Rhone Valley and through the Valais villages to Nax.
From the head of the Grand Bisse de Vercorin alongside the open suone (irrigation channels). Don’t forget to pay a visit to the lovely old church in Vercorin.
Transfer to Zurich. Depart Zurich.
From Prices per Person in £
Departures: Daily 01 June – 20 October 2017
sharing twin/double room
- Grade A – B: Intermediate
- Average walking time: 3h40 – 6h
- Start/End: Martigny / Vercorin
- Terrain: Below tree line, forests and along streams
- Luggage Transfer: From hotel to hotel
- Accommodation: 3-star HotelsYou will be accommodated in 3* hotels. All rooms with shower or bath, WC, TV, Radio, Telephone
- Return flights in economy class from major UK airport
- 7 overnights as per itinerary, breakfast
- Hikes and walks as per itinerary
- Allround Service including ‘Meet and Greet’ at the airport
- Tour briefing
- Transfer to start/end of trail
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Compreshensive tour documentations
- English speaking helpline and support throughout