Head up the mountain to the small hamlet of Rigi Kaltbad where you will find the Mineral Bath & Spa designed by star architect Mario Botta. The two-storey bathing complex features spacious indoor and outdoor pools with spectacular views over the Alps . These allow for total relaxation in the warm healing waters (35°C) of the ‘Three Sisters Springs’, the natural spring wells of Mount Rigi. The Spa area offers a range of saunas, crystal spa and relaxation area.
The modern hotel offers beautiful views of its stunning Alpine surroundings. Enjoy a drink in the cosy bar after a day well spent in the wellness area or out and about winter walking, sledging or skiing. Hotel guests benefit from exclusive access to the Mineral Bath & Spa Rigi Kaltbad between 9am and 11am including the fabulous open-air pool with fantastic views over Lake Lucerne.
Your stay includes daily breakfast, unlimited access to Mineral Bath & Spa Rigi Kaltbad, a half day excursion including ticket to Rigi Kulm, snow shoe hire and Cheese Fondue at the Alpine Cheese Farm Chaeserenholz.
We like the exclusive access for hotel guests to the bathing area & Spa, as well as the quiet Alpine setting which makes for a truly relaxing break.
Overview Mount Rigi Mineral Bath
- Bright and modern
- With shower and WC
- Free Wi-FI and flat-screen
- Mountain views
- Three restaurants (SunSet, Panorama, Rigistübli)
- Regional and international cuisine
- Spacious indoor and outdoor pools with spectacular views over the Alps
- Saunas, steam baths, hot tub
- Unlimited entry to Mineral Bath & Spa Rigi Kaltbad
- Cheese Fondue at Chäserenholz
- Snow Shoe Hire
- All Mt Rigi Tickets as per itinerary in 2nd class
- Return flights from UK to Switzerland in economy class including 1 piece of hold luggage and all taxes
- Rail travel in 2nd class incl. half-fare card
- 3 nights’ accommodation in selected category
- Daily breakfast
- Local taxes
- Travel documentation
Prices per person in £
Season: 10 Dec – 15 Apr
Standard room - Midweek, breakfast
Standard room - Weekend, breakfast
Price per person
Upgrade to 1st class rail
Horse-drawn carriage or sleigh ride (based on two passengers)
Day Trip to Lucerne (Half Fare)